Thursday, May 5, 2011

Lolita flea market 2011

I got to share a table with lovely Saga who I was very glad to meet! We actually have a mutual acquaintance (outside of lolita) so I knew she existed but never met her before. I was secretly hoping I would end up at the same table as her hehe which I coincidentally did!!

She's thinking of quitting lolita altogether... sooo I spent the day urging her to continue lol. She's SO cute, I want to inverted-color twin with her (and that was her idea not mine... omg I think I'll manage to lure her back into lolita ;)

My corner

Vanessa/viru-hime had the table opposite of ours. Both she and I fell in love at first sight with this adorable Usakumya hand puppet that was for sale, and we kept awwwwwing about him forever until..... she bought him.
Even though I had already decided not to buy him, I was still a bit jealous! But since Vanessa had her table all by herself, we agreed that she needed the company!

I went outside to check out the line before the store opened and I couldn't even see the end

I'm borrowing this pic from Maria because there was just no time to take photos that day and this post looked dull without them. And also because I wanted to show a photo of that line. And also because I'm in that photo, looking totally amazed by the length of that line. LOL
Check out this post for more awesome photos from the flea market


The first hour or so was the craziest and this was when most of my stuff went.

As a seller I got to chat with loads of people, so much fun
It was great meeting everyone!!

I managed to sell a lot of my things. There are still three AP dresses, that polka dot AP parka, some socks and small random things left, I guess I'll put those up at egl comm sales and/or gothloli.se later.

What I bought:

A teacup ring from Ellinor and three Chocomint accessories (Wonder Cookie would go so well with this stuff, I almost want to buy it just because)

4 comments:

  1. Seeing the lovely pictures really makes me wish I could've attended to the flee market! Cute stuff you bought, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :3 Oh, too bad you couldn't come! Maybe next time if it will be a next time... I hope it will though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea! A lolita fleamarket! Though, I can't imagine how it would work in my own city!

    Anyway, you're very lovely! *^U^*

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww why wouldn't it work though? You'll just have to try I guess ;)

    And thank you!! (*^–^*)

    ReplyDelete