Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Keitai

I managed to snatch an iPhone 4 with a 50% discount! I've been a devoted Apple user for all my life but this thing disappoints me slightly. It's a giant leap from my old, not-very-smart-phone, but there are so many restrictions. An example: I have to buy a new OS for my MacBook before I can even use the phone, since it can't sync with my old OS. I had to sync it with a PC with Windows, wtf Apple? My OS still works perfectly and I don't like to be forced to buy more products thank you very much

Well, I still love my new toy and there are tons of ways to prettify it.

Chocolate Theme



Rilakkuma Theme



I'm thinking about getting a plain case to deco the shit out of too.

If anyone knows of any must-have or just cute apps, hit me up! I have the free Rilakkuma Touch! app but unfortunately it sucked, you're supposed to interact with Rilakkuma but he just kind of sits there?

1 comment: